Friday, May 11, 2018

Elsa Series Freebie - 4 Free Gem Files CU Ok

So as I mentioned last time I am working on a Elsa Graphics Pack using colors from this palette I found online.  I created some gems pngs to go with your graphics pack as a FREEBIE.  So here they are I hope you love them and find a good use for them!  Check back to see what else I have and make sure to put your email in so you know when I have free graphics.  I cater to all interests so who knows what you will find here.  Right click and save as to get them to your computer.  Make sure to keep them together with your other Elsa files.  They are commercial use ok.  Enjoy and come back soon!  The backgrounds are invisible and you should be able to shrink them down to size in your graphics applications to the size you need.  No credit back to me is required.  Just keep stopping in to say hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamy Magical Unicorn Pacifier With Floral Details

Dreamy Magical Unicorn With Floral Pacifier by MermaidsWhimsy