Friday, May 11, 2018

Elsa Series Freebie - 3 Frozen Background Papers CU OK


So we all love Frozen by Disney.  I am going to do several series of graphics in the frozen color scheme palettes.  The first one I am going to call Elsa.  It is a simple palette of only three colors.  I will be making part of the package free and part of it paid. So even if you can't invest at this time, you will still be able to be able to take advantage of my beautiful graphics.


This palette I found online has three simple colors!  I needed something beautiful to inspire my art this week, what better than Elsa.

Here are the codes which I saved in my ColorPic palette grabber.  You might want to download it for yourself here.  If you get ColorPic you can save colors in it to make your own graphics or to color your fonts.

#34E3E6
#B1FFFF
#EDEBDF

The first freebie I wanted to offer are these beautiful background images.  You can right click and save as individually or you can download from my link.  Either way, these are commercial free.  Yes, I said commercial free, so if you want to create something with them, that is completely ok!  I prefer that you somehow change the graphic up, but if you just want to include them with like a scrapbook package that is completely fine as well.

As I said part of this package will be free and the other part will be packages I am creating for sale to help support me through my university work which I thank you for in advance.


I will start by offering these papers.  You can right click and save as on each one.  They are huge at 3000 x 3000 pixels.  

I hope you enjoy using them.  They match the Elsa Palette shown above and you should be able to use them for all kinds of different uses, scrapbooking, paper textures, art collages, as a background, for gaming, etc.  

Elsa Frozen Papers CU OK




Additionally I will offer some additional files each time I post so make sure to check back regularly so you can get the whole set.  Check back with me regularly so you can pick up more freebies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreamy Magical Unicorn Pacifier With Floral Details

Dreamy Magical Unicorn With Floral Pacifier by MermaidsWhimsy